Manuals & Downloads
FAQs - Battery
Some smartphone have specific settings for battery draining or an intelligent optimization that can create problems with LightBringer app.
LightBringer offers a unique service of security and safety, so we use a lot data, with internet and Bluetooth, and the GPS, so, in case of emergency, Operational Centre has all the information needed to manage the problem.
Check the user manual of your smartphone if you can not find the correct entries to protect or exclude from battery optimization the LightBringer app.
Devices with OS Android 6.0+: Settings > Battery > Battery optimization. Check that LightBringer is in the list of applications excluded from optimization.
ASUS: Settings > Power Management > Auto-start Manager > Find "LightBringer" and tap on "Allow".
HTC: Settings > Power > disable “Power saver” and “Extreme power saving mode”.
Huawei / Honor: System Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery Management > Protected Applications > Enable LightBringer.
Lenovo: Settings > Power manager > Background app management > enable "Allow automatic start for LightBringer".
OppO: Security Center > Privacy Permissions > App permission management > Manage by app tab > open LightBringer card > Enable “I trust this application”.
Samsung: Settings > Security > Automatic Management > Set LightBringer to "Permitted". Furthermore, it is necessary to exclude LightBringer from any of the device's battery optimization features. To do this, go to: Settings > Battery > disable battery optimization for LightBringer. For Android 8.0: Settings > Device Maintenance > Battery > Unmonitored apps > Add apps > select LightBringer.
Vivo: Manager > App Manager > Autostart Manager > allow LightBringer.
Xiaomi: Security > Authorizations > Autostart > enable, if necessary, LightBringer.
FAQs - Generic
Android smartphone must have minimum 1,5 GB of RAM.
Compatibility is assured only for the original operating system and not custom ROM.
Android Go is not compatible.
- Make sure that you have entered the correct Username, Password and PIN. The Password is Case Sensitive which means that it recognises upper-case and lower-case letters.
- Check if your internet connection is working properly
FAQs - DreamWeaver & Bluetooth connection
Some smartphone cases, particularly thick or built with special materials, can limit the Bluetooth signal and therefore reduce the range of action.
- Deactivate and activate Bluetooth: Settings> Bluetooth to access the on/off toggle
- Reset network settings: Settings> General> Reset. Select the "Reset network settings" item
- Reset all settings: Settings> General> Reset. Select the "Restore settings" item
- Reinstalling iOS 12: factory reset
- Stop the LightBringer service
- Enable airplane mode on the smartphone
- Remove the DreamWeaver from the wrist.