The LightBringer System : 24/7 Protection
Elderly loved ones or chronically sick people living alone, professionals such as athletes, soldiers or drivers may collapse, be injured or attacked and need emergency services. These people are particularly vulnerable but any one of us could experience a serious problem with no warning and no one around to save us.
Through sophisticated sensors, LIGHTBRINGER detects the problem automatically WITHOUT HUMAN INTERVENTION and emergency services can be deployed immediately saving countless lives.
The system includes a DREAMWEAVER wristband and smartphone, backed up by our Artificial Intelligence (AI) and 24/7 Operations Center.
No action required
Android and Apple
Easy to use
How does it work?
What is the DREAMWEAVER?
Why choose LIGHTBRINGER?
Easy to Use
24/7/365 Guardian Angel
- Multiplatform: Android - Apple
- Need Bluetooth Low Energy (4.0+)
- Need Internet access
- Use GPS for geolocalization
- Battery life: 5 days
- Heartbeat with beat-to-beat detection
- Skin surface temperature (-35°C - 100°C)
- Detection of accidents and falls
- Non allergenic medical grade
- Panic button
- Dust and fresh water resistant - IP67
- 24/7 service
- The alarms are sent automatically to the Operations Centre
- Staffed by professionals
- Operates all over the world
- Responds in:
- Medical support inside the Operations Center, for a greater speed of understanding of the problem
LIGHTBRINGER increases security on the road, with more peace of mind for the driver and the transport company. It alerts the emergency services whenever necessary.
LIGHTBRINGER is able to alert control rooms, to protect drivers, track their path and monitor their biometric data. This enables insurance companies to save lives and reduce the number of accidents and damage they have to cover.
Isolated, Sick and Elderly People
People with special needs
LIGHTBRINGER intervenes autonomously with no intervention from the user. This makes it the best way to ensure the protection and safety of people with disabilities. Thanks to a series of sophisticated sensors, LIGHTBRINGER, is able to monitor in real time stress levels as well as track the route taken by the person. This way, if an intervention proves necessary, it is specific to the emergency in progress.